Monday, May 6, 2013

Creativity leads you to strange places...

As tired as I am, the bed looking so inviting...it is calling me like a soulful song trying to whisk me away from my agenda I created, it will have to wait.

Lots of creative juices flowing right now in my head, with no outlet of release. So many directions it's a wonder how I even stay focused to put these words on paper. So as my journey increases to other forks in the road and every path as tempting as my bed sounds right now, I have chosen to put words on paper (well, via computer that is =) since I am typing).First off, I have a few ideas of photos that I want to take...test out or rekindle that drive in me that I want to take photos. Not the 50 types of bathroom pictures that seem to float on every social network out there, but legit photos of random things that make me go hmmm....

Then of course the editing part of the photography journey...which is always fun to take a picture and make it into what you want it to be. I am trying out different venues on that note...stay tuned for updates!

But more I also want to take a stab at photo journalism...I think that would be interesting, and who knows...maybe something of mine will be published; and I am not talking about library of poetry that publishes everyone's work, but rather a submission to see if it was worth the manual labor.

Anyways, just making a mental note of things to do, and writing it down so I will not have a reason to not do them...it is out in the atmosphere now, so instead of "do as I say not as I do" theory, I am going to make this happen!

Thank you for the time of reading this and as always be good to one another!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you great luck with the photography. It is not easy to photograph something with meaning !!! I look forward to seeing your work/art. Good luck with sleeping also !!!


    Jp Brandano Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art comes from the soul. You have a good eye and a passion and you will do well...rest those weary eyes and capture the world through them.

    Be well,
    Ron

    ReplyDelete