Monday, May 27, 2013

Time may pass, but the memories remain...

Everyone has a bucket list that they come across, saying "I am going to do all of this someday." Well, now is the time to do it! There does come a time in life when fear of (insert fear here) holds everyone back at some point. Some people just find the courage to step out of it and jump in head first.

Thinking back in the past few years since I have been in Ohio, there was a few things that I could cross off my list. For instance:
  • Having a professional opera singer do an "impromptu" song in my kitchen...LOL and get a jaw-dropping audience and an applause from a "bathroom" tenant who shall remain nameless.
  • Getting to meet someone who invented the "flavor crystals" in coffee and the inventor of "Pop Rocks" (awesome moment as well...)
  • Being on a OGR podcast...while getting by butt handed to me by a level one creature. (That kinda sucked, but it was fun!)
  • Meeting someone for the first time with an embarrassing moment! (OMG you told!!! OMG that was you!!) Good times!!
  • Being a manager at a reputable company and Liking my job!!
  • Having a been there/done that not gonna go there again type of year...(2009, and that's all I am going to say about that one!)
  • Going on a roadtrip to Maryland, a few times with the greatest gal ever!!
  • Meeting the best friend who I can be myself around without the weird look..(most times!)
  • Being three degrees away from Kevin Bacon...(if you play the game, you know what I am talking about!)
  • Being a tiny muse in another person's blog...
  • Writing and actually trying to focus on my more creative side...

Yet, the list can go on and on, but I don't want to bother all of you with my memories. In short, I will swing on my front porch when I'm old with my best friends and saying, remember that one time...and getting a good laugh out of it. Isn't that what life is all about? Collecting those memories and sharing them with the ones you love, even the bad ones can be looked back on and seem funny in it's shadow. The greatest thing about time, is that it can heal...and memories, whether good or bad can be bought up again without the anger or aggression felt when it first happened.

So go out there, play in the mud and dance in the rain and find that person you can create memories with! Have a great night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment