Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Almost time to another fresh start!

Okay...so time has been slipping away from me in the past couple weeks, (funny how life goes like that...one second and it's after Thanksgiving, and next thing you know...5 days out until a New Year!) my how time flies!

Anyways, so I have a lot of new ideas for the upcoming year (if the funds are available) and hopefully a goal list that will be achieved! There has been so much going on that sometimes I wish there were 48 hours in a day! But alas, time is of the essence and time is very short...but also what you make of it!

So in preparations for the upcoming year, I have bought myself a calendar, journal, day planner (yay!!), and finished my storage thingy!!! I have my stuff organized, got my art supplies in ready, and my camera on charge! I am taking the world by storm in 2012 and nothing is gonna stop my but myself! Thank goodness I have myself in check with my goals! =) I love how a plan comes together like that! Yes, this will be an epic year for myself and my close friends and the fam-bam!

Anyways, it was nice to get back on here and jot my randomness once again! As always, thank you for reading and Happy Blogging Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you reach your goals in 2012!

    Jeez, you're really a lot like me in this aspect. I like to plan everything and sort this and that. Only afterwards I realize that I can't make it in time - alas. Though, hopefully you'll be able to!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.
    I have all the organizational tools you mention above, but I'm still disorganized! My wife says I have a problem with time management too.(smile). She's right of course. I start out with good intentions though...that should count for something right? (lol).
    Anyways, looking forward to seeing you out & about.

    All the best for 2012. May all your wishes & aspirations come true.

    ReplyDelete