Monday, December 12, 2011

Now that we're here...

So Far Away...I love that song!! In case you didn't know...Staind sings it! <3 them!!

Okay, in case you are not friends with me on facebook, and friend and I were thinking of our theme songs the other day for the year 2012...and it hit me (like a brick building...just saying), why not Staind???

The lyrics to this song would basically describe my feelings headed toward the new year...as they go a little something like this:

Writer: LEWIS, AARRON / MUSHOK, MICHAEL / WYSOCKI, JONATHAN / APRIL, JOHN

This is my life
Its not what it was before
All these feelings I've shared
And these are my dreams
That I'd never lived before
Somebody shake me'Cause I
I must be sleeping
Now that we're here,
It's so far away
All the struggle we thought was in vain
All in the mistakes,
One life contained
They all finally start to go away
Now that we're here it's so far away
And I feel like I can face the day, and I can forgive
And I'm not ashamed to be the person that I am today
These are my words
That I've never said before
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
That I've never shown before
Somebody shake me 'cause I
I must be sleeping
I'm so afraid of waking
Please don't shake me
Afraid of waking
Please don't shake me

That is the attitude I now have in my life...yes, I screwed up a lot, but you know what? I am thankful for all the mistakes I have made, I have learned and it has made me a stronger person. I am not ashamed for the things I have done, (what was thinking at that time sometimes I have no idea!!) but I talk about it as a learning experience. Would I tell my parents??? If they asked me yes, and if not...they didn't need to know! *Blushes*

But anyways, I feel like a positive person heading into the new year...it's funny, maybe the mixture of magic in the air and the vibe that I am getting is making me this way, but I am giddy like a child on Christmas morning...excited to see what is in store! I am loving it and feel anxious and nervous like I drank too much coffee, but I get a grin on my face I can't erase!
Yes, this is my time to shine, and no matter what negativity I am faced with, I will prevail!!
So thank you Staind, for making my theme song for 2012! You are an inspiration and very talented! Aaron, amazing voice and I hope you get better...rest your vocal cords there buddy!!

Anyways, just wanted to share that amazing song lyrics to everyone on here! If you have made it this far, I bid you goodnight and Happy Blogging! Stay positive and everyone around you will start to feel the warmth of that light!! Goodnight fellow Bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment