Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

I neglected to blog yesterday due to unforeseen circumstances...people can't drive when the first snow hits! Plain and simple...how can a small town have that many accidents? My life partner had an accident yesterday morning and totaled his car =( but luckily not else was seriously hurt! Pray for the two people who lost their lives yesterday tragically though!

On the bright side, besides some aches and pains, he is better today! Things look some glum after an accident sometimes, lack of resources and money is a big one! But things could always be worse...and I guess I will leave it at that.

Friday will be a much better day! If you can start a day being optimistic, then nothing should ever bring you back down!! That's my saying and I'm sticking to it!! I am taking my Nikon out tomorrow and walking uptown to the annual B-town Night at the North Pole! Me and my daughter is going to go for some ideas for Christmas and some inspiration for creativity!! I'm excited! Best part of all that, is it's FREE!! So come out and enjoy the weather if you are around B-town, Ohio!!

Next on my list...setting up heat in the craft room (which I might add is clean out and somewhat ready!!) I need to get a few supplies left and we will be set to start making something on canvas and photos! Got to get ready for Logan County Fair in July!

Anyways, time is short as usual and this is getting long, so I will end for the night! Love one another for time is of the essence and before you know it, it may be too late! Thank you for reading and as always, Happy Blogging Everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Good to know that your life partner is doing better ... an accident will always keep the person on edge. Enjoy your walk and look forward to some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things are better....post some snaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to know that your life partner came out relatively unscathed from the accident. I like your positive resolve....Looking forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete