Monday, November 28, 2011

The journey begins with a single step...

Hehe...I love how you can captivate people with just a single catch phrase or snazzy title!

Anyways, saying is true, journeys do begin with a single step, and sometimes without a map. I do however have a charted course to some destination...which is a really good step for me!!!

So now that my very awesome like-minded friend Widow Lady aka Lisa stopped by and offered me a start up kit for painting, I now have some things to start with on that adventure with my daughter. She is trying to be an aspiring artist/clothes designer/origami bunny folding/singer/writer who just wants to dance type of person, we do have a start. This is just the type of motivation I need to get the craft room going. Right now, I have a general idea of how I want it to look like so there is some organization to that madness!

Step 1: Clean out the garage...sounds easy but where to start
Step 2: Get the storage kit to set up out there.
Step 3: Organize the storage kit to set up material, art supplies and part of the photography stuff
Step 4: Get the easel and bench out there.

Okay, so now that list is done...lol time to get to work! Once again I am setting myself up for getting myself up off my arse and moving! It is going to be epic!! I am glad that I have the motivation now! Thank you support group!

Happy Blogging everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Twas my pleasure! I was happy to offer some help! Love you guys and I believe in you all!

    ReplyDelete