Saturday, November 26, 2011

Take it to the limit...

Sometimes, it feels good just to let it all loose, ya know!

So I have a few ideas that I am setting myself up for the upcoming new year...lots of plans!
First off, I am going to a time lapse photography on my tree outside my window. For one year, I am going to take a picture of the tree everyday and see how it looks during the year. I think that will be good.

Second, I need to make my craft room/art room going on. I already have the space, but it is combined with alot of other stuff right now. But it is big enough for my daughter to start her watercolor paintings she wants to do. It will also give me a space to do my photography and scrapbook so that I don't have it scattered everywhere.

Third, need to get outta debt! I am working on the one right now, but dang there is no stopping interest rate! Grr, school never looked more disappointing, but it is slowly going down!

Fourth, start the business I want to do, where I can get myself money and not let coporate people make money off of me!

Sounds like it is gonna be a crazy 2012!

Anyways, this is goal, and now that I put it on paper it has become a reality!
Short and sweet! Happy Blogging People!!

7 comments:

  1. If you get even half that list done, you'll be way ahead of millions of other people. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your goals dude, I am sure if you want it you can have all that done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like getting a good start on your plans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Putting things on paper make them more real and achievable. Best of luck...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've really thought these out and they are achievable goals. Best of luck to you in the coming year!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will help each other Ipo! ;-) you and ryan aren't alone...a chord of many strands is not so easily broken!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life begins to change for the better once you start setting yourself goals. Just don't forget. do something everydayon each of your goals. Take one small step every day

    ReplyDelete