Thursday, November 17, 2011

When the sun goes down...

Okay...so not exactly the best of days, but let's face it...you can't always go uphill without eventually going down again.

Let's begin with insurance:
First off, I would like to say insurance is a farce! They shouldn't force to you buy something that isn't even worth it. The government should go back to where companies compete for better insurance for better workers. That way you can buy something that you actually like.

Secondly, I can't even afford the insurance that my company provides, which covers me getting hit by a pink elephant on the second Tuesday of the week, and pretty much nothing else. But it takes 1/3 of my paycheck to cover that. I better start looking for pink elephants and create a second Tuesday of the week.

Moving on to better things, I am home safe and sound after a little fiasco at work. Lol, nothing like a fire drill right before you clock out that forces you out of the building for a roll call. That was fun!

Now on to the reason why I started the journal:
So everyone following this knows about my apple project, which is coming along nicely has taken a turn. Now I am going all about symbolism with it that may make a bigger impact than my original plan, (which I still may do because I think it would look cool!) and may be used in the future for other options...hrm, thinking out loud and multipurposing! How awesome is that???
However, I need a suitable test subject that can pull off the look I need for my vision to be complete, so wish me luck!
As always, thanks for reading and happy blogging people!

1 comment:

  1. You're right about insurance, that's for sure. The government has so rigged the system that it's no where near "capitalism" what insurance companies are doing. They don't have to compete with one another, and consumers don't have very many options. I wish they'd deregulate it so we could at least shop for insurance out of state. That would level the playing field a little. Open the market up. Give insurers a reason to charge us less.

    ReplyDelete